Dispenser for 3lb Tub Water-Activated Hand Cleaner - New and Improved!
NEW AND IMPROVED HAND CLEANER DISPENSER
This heavy-duty hand cleaner dispenser is designed to fit our 3lb tub of water-activated heavy-duty hand cleaner.
With proper use (as indicated below) this dispenser will last for hundreds of tubs worth of our hand cleaner
This price does not include our 3lb tub of hand cleaner. If you wish to buy the dispenser with hand cleaner in bulk with have put together some value packages for purchase.
This is the most economical way to use our hand cleaner.
1) Mount dispenser over sink to catch occasional drippage*
2) Remove lid from tub
3) Invert and install tub under locking tabs.
4) Snap tub into front tab.
5) Ventilate top of tub by punching an off-center, very small, air hole.
6) Hand tighten end-cap and then back-off it off by 1/4 turn to prevent the accidental escape of hand cleaner and drying out of the product.
1) Wet Hands First!
2) Turn end-cap 1/4 turn clockwise (tighten) to align hole in cap with hole in dispenser.
3) Turn crank handle clockwise to dispense Zolex hand cleaner.
4) 1/2 crank dispenses enough for most hand cleaning purposes.
5) Repeat as necessary to remove really tough grease and grime from hands.
6) Back-off end-cap off by 1/4 turn to prevent the accidental escape of hand cleaner and drying out of the product.
7) Should the dispenser seem to too difficult to turn. Add some water to the hand cleaner by allowing a small amount of water (tablespoon) to weep into the air hole (from step 5 above). You can facilitate this process by turning the crank backwards to mix the water into the hand cleaner.
Empty Tub Removal:
1) Press tub firmly to roll lip out from front tab.
*Depending on weather and humidity a small amount of green water will escape from the dispenser. This in no way will reduce the effectiveness of our hand cleaner as it is water-based and you are adding all the water you need by wetting your hands first. If the product should dry out making the dispenser harder to use then follow Step 7 from Dispenser Use (above).
PDF available here: Hand Cleaner Dispenser Instruction